Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Updated map


visited 14 states (6.22%)


 I realized I have been to some new places since I posted this map a few years ago. Since Hong Kong is part of China, it looks like I have been to mainland China.

And I've been to a little tiny bit of Canada, but the map makes it look way more impressive. Ditto Spain, Italy, France and Mexico.

I haven't travelled abroad since the 2011 trip to Spain and France. I am so happy when I am in a new place for a while. But now that I have a dog it is more complicated getting away for any length of time.
He is such a sweet loving creature and I know he is confused when I am not around on a regular basis. Maybe once I retire I can hit the road again.

Ah yes, retirement.  I have finally started setting some wheels in motion.


No comments: